Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sweet daisies DIY mani

sweet daisies diy mani

This is just a fresh summer mani to match your girly dresses. It's very easy to do if you have a nail brush. If you haven't, you can recycle an eyeliner brush like I did today.  I washed it and used as a nail brush and worked fine.

You'll need:

white, yellow pink nail polish

Paint a layer of pink nail polish as a base.

Drop some polish on a piece of paper and pick the enamel with the nail brush.
Paint towards the outside of the nail to create the petals.
Put a drop of yellow polish at the centre to finish the daisy.

more diy manicure  this way

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow these look amazing!! :) www.junkjournal.blogspot.co.uk

ColoredVogue said...

Cute daisies
Love it

Miriam Just For Real Girls said...

Me encanta este diseƱo! Ha quedado genial!

Besos!

Miriam M. M.
http://Www.JustForRealGirls.com

Jen Umm said...

i love the daisy design that you have created, i want to try it!! great inspiration! love the first pic!

thanks for sharing!

I have been following you now via bloglovin for a long while. if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)

let me know!

STYLE DECORUM

Nicola said...

These are so summery, really like them! xx

chattynics.blogspot.co.uk // beauty & lifestyle blog

Paula said...

So easy and looks really effective. Love it.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

Matter Of Style said...

thanks girls! :D

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful and sweet mani :) I love this flowers ;)



I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Looks great :) xxx

La Moda Stylist

Check out my blog www.lamodastylist.blogspot.com

Matter Of Style said...

@gabusiek thanks for stopping by, I really like your blog full of useful beauty products reviews! :D