Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bananas bag DIY

I think that the Prada banana print looks like the bananas are popping out of the fabric so I wanted to make this effect real and I decided to do a fun bag with "banana fringes".

 Guardando la stampa di Prada,le banane sembrano proprio venir fuori dalla stoffa! Ho deciso divertirmi a rendere questo effetto reale e a confezionare una borsetta con le banane a mo di frange.


 the inspiration:Prada banana skirt
l'ispirazione: la gonna di Prada
I used an heavy yellow cotton,fabric pen,scissors,adhesive canvas,wooden beads
Cotone pesante,penna per la stoffa, forbici,telina adesiva,perline in legno

On the back of the fabric I've ironed an adhesive fabric so the cotton won't unthread
Ho incollato con il ferro della telina adesiva così il cotone non sfilerà
I've cut many pieces of cotton in the shape of bananas
A questo punto ho tagliato tanti pezzi di cotone dalla forma di banana
I used a fabric pen to draw the outline
Ho tracciato i contorni con una penna per la stoffa

I've cut the bag in a "fish bowl" shape and I've pinned onto it all the bananas
Ho deciso di dare alla borsa una forma arrotondata e ci ho appuntato con degli spilli tutte le banane

I've used a few big wooden beads to make the handle.
Alla fine ho usato delle perline in legno molto grandi per realizzare il manico della borsa.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hehehe this is so cool! You did great! The bag looks awesome!

MissBoomBaby ♥ said...

adorabile, davvero d'ispirazione!

Do It Your Way said...

Es una monada! Me he encantado!
Besos!

http://lulu-doityourway.blogspot.com/

Diyvine said...

Fabuloso!! Divino!! Me encanta cómo te ha quedado!! Eres una artista!!!

Matter Of Style said...

@Desdetenerifeconamor ¡muchas gracias! Es un gran cumplido!

Kristin said...

Que bueno! Me gusto mucho! Visiting via CraftOManiac.

Molly Jean said...

Amazing purse! - Pearl

Jennifer Juniper said...

It really does look like the Prada fabricc!

Becky said...

I love this bag so much! You did a great job and it looks so much like the Prada fabric!

Grace said...

This is honestly so cute!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

The Sydney Girl said...

you are SOOOO super creative! love it!
XXX
the sydney girl

What Sadie Did said...

I love this!! what a great DIY, thanks so much for sharing!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/