Sunday, September 11, 2011

DIY Glitter inspiration

shoes by Roger Vivier via Vogue
Ok I admit I might be a little obsessed with glitters these days. In my defence I have to say that they seems to go well with everything! I put my eyes on this pic taken during Vogue fashion night out in Milan: these shoes look fantastic! White glue and a bottle of glitters can make a miracle!

Ok, devo ammettere di essere un tantino ossessionata dai glitter ultimamente. Cosa possiamo farci se sembrano valorizzare qualunque capo! Guardate queste scarpe fotografate durante la Vogue fashion night out, non sono fantastiche? Ecco il miracolo che una bottiglia di glitter e un po' colla vinilica possono fare!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, am absolutely obsessed with glitter. I think I'm secretly stockpiling it for future glitter shortages in the world. Silly, but that's how much I seem to have right now!

Diyvine said...

I was also obsessed with glitter! But I do not want me some shoes but something more original .... ..... I have to think this week my purse DIY is inspired by the stars of MIU MIU, I leave the link so you can see and I hope that you like!
http://www.desdetenerifeconamor.com/2011/09/diy-miu-miu-stars-purse.html

Diyvine said...

jijiji...y a mí me encanta tu blog, te tengo en mis favoritos y no me pierdo nada de lo que haces!!

KAIIWONG said...

I have to say your new Header looks very cool !! Curious about your next DIY MUSTHAVES

KAIIWONG
BORN IN AMSTERDAM / RAISED IN FASHION
http://kaiiwong.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOVE. So inspiring.


xoxo,
Mel

Anonymous said...

nice post...definitely you are sharing some usefull aspects..its gud

As seen on tv products is As Seen On TV products and we’re confident you will find what you’re looking for.
Seen On TV Spot includes Billy Mays products which are some of the hottest
As Seen On TV products available. Seen on TV Spot guarantees
safe and secure ordering options to
ensure our customers have an optimal shopping experience.

Unknown said...

I want to do this, I already bought the glitters, now I just need to find the time to make them :) Will you be making them?

Matter Of Style said...

Yes Barby I will! I like that they are only half glittered!
Now I need a shopping trip to find a nice pair of pointy toes! :D

Matter Of Style said...

@KAIWONG thanks for your feedback!! :D

Flounces and Slashes said...

I love!!
You inspired me to DIY my shoes into crystal shoes!
Still in progress
but you can have a look!
Please temme if you like it!

http://flouncesandslashes.blogspot.com/2011/09/diy-crystal-shoes-in-progress.html