Friday, December 14, 2012

DIY gift idea: make luxury arm party bracelets

arm party, diy gift idea, christmas diy,make bracelets, how to
DIY bracelets

arm party, diy gift idea, christmas diy,make bracelets, how to
Rope DIY bracelets


Building our arm party was so much fun I wanted to do it again. This bracelet is an updated version of one of the 5 bracelets I made this summer and this is what you get when you go bigger and bolder. A bigger rope gave to the bracelet a whole new look, a luxury feel to enlight your holidays parties. When you make one you cannot stop it, make them in different colors and wear them all together. You'll be tempted to keep the arm party for yourself but if your friends have been very nice this year you may be so generous to diy a bracelet for them too.



7 comments:

Melislicious said...

wowwwww great idea! I love using this big ropes, made a collar with them last summer. I'll try to make this one too, they look classy and you inspired me again thnx for the idea:)))
By the way I like to gift my handmade bracelets and necklaces to my friends, so this year I made studded genuine leather bracelets and collars to gift:)))
XOXO

Carmen said...

Lovely DIY!
xx
www.clothesandcamera.com

jennycute said...

So pretty :)

Matter Of Style said...

@Melislicious thanks!
I'm sure your friends will love them!
The best thing of DIY is that you make unique things and gifts, no one else can buy them in shops! :D

Lici said...

I absolutely love satin cord! And these bracelets are a wonderful gift for my best friend! Thank you Donatella for the inspiration! :)

Unknown said...

They are great!

Nevena said...

Lovely :)