Saturday, August 20, 2011

Studded statement jewelry DIY



I am loving so much my new shoes that looking at them again and again I had the idea of making a statement jewel inspired by them.  For this jewel I used bias tape. I've studded it and then sewed it. What do you think of the result?
I hope you are all enjoying your holidays!


Le mie scarpe si sono trasformate in una fonte di inspirazione per un nuovo gioiello. Ho usato lo sbieghino, ho aggiunto le borchie e poi l'ho cucito. Che ne pensate?
Spero che vi stiate godendo qualche giorno di riposo, Buone Vacanze a tutti!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this looks cool!:D Love it!!!:D

Stop by some time:D

xxx

Unknown said...

What a great idea! This looks so nice! Great job! :)

Unknown said...

ti ho fatto i complimenti per le scarpe, e te li faccio anche per questo bracciale/anello! brava!

mtg said...

very original and edgy!
xx
maya
http://byebyesoccermom.blogspot.com/2011/08/diy-flip-flops-inspired-by-prada.html

Matter Of Style said...

grazie per i complimenti donatella! :D

Matter Of Style said...

I am glad you like it!
thanks :D

Unknown said...

omg I love it.... really, soooo fantastic!!!

Unknown said...

I had to pin it!! ;) http://pinterest.com/pin/151539865/

Matter Of Style said...

thanks maegan for stopping by!! :D

Naïma Tenebris said...

Very nice, I like it very much :)