Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring trend:fruity dresses


From Stella McCartney to Prada, spring dresses are covered of fruits.
Forgive me if i've istantly thought they looked just like tablecloths.
Actually light cotton tablecloths could be used for real to make them.
What do you think? Cool or not?

Molti vestiti per la primavera sono coperti di frutta.
Perdonatemi se vedendoli ho pensato che sembrassero delle tovaglie.
Forse proprio delle tovaglie potrebbero essere utilizzate per riprodurli.
Voi che ne pensate?Vi piacciono o no?

4 comments:

MissBoomBaby ♥ said...

in effetti i limoni fanno subito pensare a delle tovaglie di plastica perĂ² a me non dispiacciono, ad esempio la gonna con le banane (di Prada?) la trovo adorabile!

JLTFK said...

It would be a brave girl who mixes these prints!

Anonymous said...

I love anything yellow, and these patterns and prints are mind blowing!!!

Love it.


xoxo,
melrod

percentblog said...

OOOh, I love these. I have some old sundresses that have similiar patterns, but are all a-line. I'd love a flouncy flowery dress.

http://www.percentblog.blogspot.com