Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What to Wear Wednesday: animal sweaters

mark lupfer, wolf sweater, cat sweater, tiger sweater
fox sweater - tiger sweater - two tigers sweaters- cat sweater - wolf sweater 

Givenchy's rotweilers have been so popular that sweaters with animal face are now a mania.
Foxes, tigers, wolfs and cats, say a name of an animal and you'll find a sweater with his face on it.
I found my absolute favorite on etsy while browsing. It has a pyramid of cats on it that gaze the world with their plastic toy eyes. They apparently come in any color. I want one, this sweater is totally adorable.

 I rotweiler di Givenchy hanno dato inizio alla mania ed oggi i maglioni raffiguranti animali sono dappertutto.
Cani, volpi, lupi, gatti dite il nome di un animale e troverete un maglione con la sua faccia stampata sopra.
Ne ho trovato uno davvero insolito su etsy: raffigura una piramide di gatti che fissano il mondo con i loro occhi di plastica. Sembra essere disponibile di ogni colore! Assolutamente adorabile!


animal sweater, pretty snake
Staring cats sweaters by pretty snake

6 comments:

Mlle W said...

those fluffy kittens are absolutely covetable...I like foxy too

Unknown said...

I love the wolf sweater! I want one!

Anonymous said...

I really love these sweaters! Nice blog!! Maybe you would like to follow each other on facebook and gfc? Let me know dear <3
Kisses Demi
Demi's Canvas on Facebook
Demi's Canvas

Carmen said...

The fox sweater is so cute :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Awww, I love those sweaters!
I have no idea about how to knit,
but I paint pets in clothes and accesories :)

www.perrosenlacabeza.blogspot.com

jennycute said...

I want the fox!! I love Aubin and Wills, splashed out on a fox t-shirt from them but don't think I can afford this gorgeous jumper :( !!!