Saturday, August 4, 2012

Vintage inspired knot and chain bracelet DIY


I liked the idea of a chunky chain bracelet that would look a bit like a vintage piece of jewelry so I made this bracelet. using a very easy technique to make it. This bracelet is made knotting the chain like it was a piece of rope and then I adding a sassy little tassle at the end that will swing as you move.

you'll need:
pliers
chain
metallic wire
clasp

knot the chain 

cut a few pieces of rope

join them together with a jumpring

connect the tassle at the end


block the knots with a tiny piece of metallic wire

11 comments:

foodie said...

Amazing bracelet, you're brilliant as always! :)

V. said...

So easy to make and so adorable :))


New post on SEARCH IN FASHION - DIY: Spiked ear cuff

Lici said...

Lovely idea, I'll try it, bit I prefer silver chain ;)

Flounces and Slashes said...

A lovely DIY! You should call yourself the DIY queen! Http://flouncesandslashes.blogspot.com

Laura said...

All of your tutorials are so cool! Will definitely be doing some of them soon xo

http://lauraruthhooper.blogspot.com

Sylvia Salas - Dare to DIY said...

Easy but looks so cute, love the result!

xxx

www.daretoDIY.com

Vief said...

Very cute idea! Maybe going to make it myself, thank you :)
love, Vief

Anonymous said...

Very pretty

APPLE LOVES MINT said...

Just perfect, I will try to do it - I hope I will be able to. :D

greetings,
Hania :)

Jane said...

Your blog is so inspiring, love it !!

shannthall said...

EASY AND FAST!!! CONGRATTS!!! GOOD POST!!