Sunday, July 8, 2012

Floating claw ring DIY

punk ring, floating ring, fashion diy, ring diy
punk ring, floating ring, fashion diy, ring diy

I trasformed these chili pepper beads (I bought them in a chain similar to this one) into claws to make  a floating punk ring.  It wraps around a finger and sits between two. I used a chrome spray paint to color them and I'm positively surprised by how they shine! If you want to make one similar here's how to do it.

Ho trasformato queste perline a forma di peperoncino in artigli utilizzando della vernice spray cromata e li ho utilizzati per realizzare un un anello punk che decora lo spazio tra due dita. Ecco come realizzarne uno simile:
  • Con l'aiuto delle pinze curvate il filo metallico intorno alla prima perlina
  • curvate il filo per realizzare la forma dell'anello
  • aggangiate con il filo anche la seconda perlina e bloccatelo
  • ultimate l'anello spruzzandolo di vernice spray cromata

 You'll need: chilli pepper beads, pliers, metallic wire, chrome spray paint
Wrap the wire around the first bead
Make a ring shape and wrap the wire around the second bead
Once done spray paint the ring with silver chrome paint


Meghan Elizabeth said...

pretty sweet turnout! I never thought of chili pepper beads haha <3

The Flight of Fancy

It's Carmen said...

That's way rad.I don't have any beads like that, but thanks for the inspiration. Now I'll be on the lookout.

♥ It's Carmen

Ines said...

quanto mi piace *_*
Ti aspetto su The Reality Of A Dream

Sylvia from Dare to DIY said...

I'm impressed! You always come out with wonderful ideas!

Lia {Smart n Snazzy} said...

Alessia this is incredible! I never would have guessed they were chili pepper beads! Great job!
Smart n Snazzy

SJ said...

Awesome DIY. Will try it ASAP :)

Marvine said...

eww..that's hot like a chili pepper.

Marga said...

I love it!!! Very creative :)



G├╝ler said...

waaow its perfecto:)

my DIYs------------->

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

Oh wow this ring is awesome!! Such a great idea! i think it is some one special and such an eyecatcher! Love it!

Hope you visit me on my blog

xx Macie said...

Completely radical. Thanks for sharing.

amen fashion xo.

Matter Of Style said...

thank you! I'm so happy you liked it! :D