|DSquared2 fall winter 2013|
|The big hair technique: each horizontal hair section must be teasead from the top down - see more here|
|the quick way to build volume: Bumpits|
Dean and Dan Caten's woman for fall 2013 comes right from the fifties and sports a sophisticate Grease look completed by a big hairdo. How can we copy this look at home?
How to make big hair
- Divide the hair at the top (from the hairline till the top of ears) into horizontal sections
- Tease each wisp from the top down
- Once you finished making the "nest", spray it with an aerosol hairspray
- then smooth out the hair on top of the nest.
Refined hairstyles like this one can really boost our look but can be difficult to do at home. Hair straighteners and curlers have made our lives a lot easier because not everyone's bestfriend is an hairstylist, isn't it Jessica Simpson? Surfing the web I found this hair tool called Bumpits that should allow us to obtain big hair skipping the teasing process. These hair lifters are inserted under the top hair giving istant volume. This is hair architecture! But will the structure hold up? I don't know right know but the price of this miracle in a box is so little that we just have to try it! What do you think? Have you tried them yet? Will they stay in place?
La donna DSquared2 avanza verso la stagione autunnale indossando un look anni 50 con tanto di capigliatura cotonata. Come possiamo copiare questo look in casa?
Come cotonare i capelli
- Concentratevi sui capelli dall'attaccatura fin sopra le orecchie
- Separate le ciocche in sezioni orizzontali
- cotonate ogni ciocca con la spazzola pettinando dalle punte verso la testa
- quando avrete cotonato tutte le ciocche fissate "il nido" con della lacca
- terminate lisciando i capelli solo sulla superficie con un pettine