Monday, September 5, 2011

Chanel aviators



These Chanel sunglasses are an unusual take on the classic aviator design. The details that hit my imagination are the lambskin leather blinkers;if fact they are removable. We can customize our sunglasses too creating decorations that can be inserted and removed into the sunglasses arms to our taste.
I visited Chanel.com recently and I really liked a couple of videos that show how Chanel sunglasses come to life so I wanted to share them with you. Enjoy.

Questi occhiali di Chanel sono una riuscita rivisitazione del classico modello "aviatore". Il dettaglio che più mi colpisce è la decorazione in pelle ai lati: è rimovibile. Possiamo personalizzare anche noi i nostri occhiali, creando delle decorazione che possano essere inserite e sfilate dalle stanghette degli occhiali a nostro piacimento!
In questi giorni ho visitato Chanel.com e ho molto apprezzato un paio di video che mostrano come gli occhiali Chanel prendono vita dalla creazione all'inscatolamento così ho pensato di condividerli con voi, buona visione.

The Creation


The secrets

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I really like your new header! It's great!

About the sunglasses, they are so beautiful, I like that leather blinkers. And that's a really great idea, you can really make this and put it on any aviators.

Matter Of Style said...

Hi Barby, thanks! I'm trying to upgrade the graphics,your feedback is really important :D

Yes,that is the idea, I've just bought a pair of mirror aviators that will receive this treatment ;)

Northern Quarter Girl said...

I LOVE THESE! I can imagine Lady Ga Ga wearing them. I have a pair of mirrored sunglasses so would love to see what you do with yours!