Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Transform your boots from am to pm

fringe boots, fringe boots diy, detachable fringes, transformer boots, diy shoes, shoes diy, diy, my diy, fringe diy, festival boots, festival, coachella,festival diy, coachella diy,

 Some pieces in our wardrobe just go with everything, like a pair of jeans. They can take you from day to night  with heels instead of flats and the outfit can feel and look different. I wish all clothes were like these, able to change face according to the situation.  I really want a pair of fringe boots but I still need a pair of simple boots. So instead of changing forever the look of my black boots I decided to make a detachable fringe accessory for them. Now they are simple boots during am, fun boots during pm, for once we can have it all, hurray!
These boots are so festival ready!
See how to make it.



More diy shoes this way




fringe boots, fringe boots diy, detachable fringes, transformer boots, diy shoes, shoes diy, diy, my diy, fringe diy, festival boots, festival, coachella,festival diy, coachella diy,

You'll need:
  • boots
  • 2 rectangular pieces of suede or suedette fabric
  • scissors
  • self adhesive velcro
  • measuring tape

Measure your boots at the calf


Cut two rectangular pieces of suede wide as the calf leght plus 3 - 4 cms and 15 cm long. Fringe it with scissors.

Add velcro.
That's is. You're ready to rock.

fringe boots, fringe boots diy, detachable fringes, transformer boots, diy shoes, shoes diy, diy, my diy, fringe diy, festival boots, festival, coachella,festival diy, coachella diy,

9 comments:

ColoredVogue said...

luvly idea!!

Paula said...

Oh my goodness this is AWESOME! You could wear the fringe on your sandals too.. on anything really! I'm so doing this!

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

Sin12012 said...

I love that idea ! :D

GIVEAWAY - Every contestant will recive 10% discount : http://www.sinbowtie.blogspot.pt/2013/04/international-giveaway-2-winners.html

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!

Lizzy said...

i love it!

Libere lezioni said...

veramente "eccellente" l'idea della frangia. Stupenda la scarpa che balla perchè si vede l'effetto che si ha quando si cammina. Brava, brava, brava come sempre!!!!

Sjo - Bordeaux Bravoure said...

great idea!
Should really try this :)

XO

mtg said...

very clever! love your humor too :)

xx
maya

utofygihukjlk said...

I love the way it looks,

By the way, I love your blog, I'm following you, follow me back?

http://www.clementtocci.blogspot.fr/