Thursday, November 24, 2011

DIY idea: shoes with mustache

Studio Rain via Vogue.it

 "Our shoes make people smile" says Yagmur Caner Alzayat,turkish shoe designer and I agree with her. The shoes she makes are funny and creative. This shade of blue is just perfect! I too want to add a pair of mustache on my shoes, I'll cut a piece of felt or suede and I'll glue it on them! 


"Quando guardano le nostre scarpe le persone sorridono" dice Yagmur Caner Alzayat, designer di scarpe turca e mi trovo d'accordo con lei, le sue scarpe sono divertenti e creative (e questa tonalità di blu è perfetta). Mi ha fatto venir voglia di aggiungere un paio di baffi anche sulle mie scarpe, ritaglierò la forma in feltro o in camoscio e la incollerò sulla punta di un paio di decoltè.

3 comments:

MissBoomBaby ♥ said...

adorabili *w*

Zane said...

love the idea, I should def try this as well

Unknown said...

That is such a great idea! Love them!