Saturday, July 2, 2011

I wish it was autumn







Topshop Autumn winter preview make me wish it was autumn. Well looking outside my window it looks like November, we're having a very rainy summer! Shiny shoes,lamè trousers, the shaded fake fur and the reversible one are on my list! What do you think of this collection?

La collezione di Topshop per l'autunno fa desiderare che sia già novembre per poterla indossare! Beh, a dir la verità guardando fuori dalla finestra si ha l'illusione che sia già inverno, smetterà mai di piovere? Le scarpe luccicanti, i pantaloni in lamè e la vistosa pellicca sfumata così come quella double face sono sicuramente nella mia lista dei desideri!
Voi che ne pensate di questa collezione?

1 comment:

Megan said...

I was just gushing over this collection with a coworker the other day!! Although I love nothing more than to lay out on the beach, this collection seriously has me wishing for below 40 temps just to wear the hot pink fur...